Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 ~ a busy year with a difference!



2015 has been a very different year for me...particularly because I had a baby in April.  Little Arlo certainly added a few new twists and beautiful turns to life! At times it has been quite the juggling act and I have had to conciously make decisions over what work I take on as I attempt to carve out a new balance between being a mum, nurturing our new little family and working on what I love. I have been so fortunate to capture some wonderful weddings this year,  a huge thank you to all my amazing couples, each and every one of your wedding days was a special celebration and I am honoured to have been a part of it.

Blogging and sharing my work here has been something that has truly taken a hit in recent times as I have prioritised and adapted to new demands on my time. I have missed reflecting on my work in this way and I plan to make space to share a lot more in 2016! I have lots of wonderful weddings booked in and I am looking forward to each and every one. After a quiet January hiding from the dark and cold, probably snuggled up with Arlo on the sofa(!!) i'm kicking the wedding season off in February...i'm excited....roll on spring!


Happy New Year!
I hope it is a happy, healthy and adventure filled one for all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment